Comment on page
Tocen Community Shield
We have examined numerous Launchpads on the other Blockchains and realized that not many projects are as promising as their marketing claims to be. That led to a significant drop in the price of their token, which caused financial harm to the investors who had initially supported such projects. We know that Tocen Community are all long-term investors with strong beliefs, and that's why many actions should be taken to protect our Community!
Tocen Community Shield is a pool which reserve fund from Projects launching on Tocen. As all of the investors' tokens are distributed, this fund will be utilized to offset investors losses.
- TCS is optional and will be displayed as a badge on your space on Tocen launchpad.
- This fund will be reserved until all tokens from the pool are released.
- If the token price in USD < public sale price in USD: 100% TCS fund will be used to cover the loss of long-term investors who participated in the sale.
- If the token price in USD > public sale price in USD: 100% TCS fund will be returned to projects.
- TCS is also optional. To join the long-term investors table, a portion of your tokens need to be locked up (will be released in the last token release).
- If the token price in USD < public sale price in USD: 100% TCS locked token from investors will be released, TCS fund will be allocated to the long-term investors participating in the sale.
- If the token price in USD > public sale price in USD: 100% TCS locked token from investors will be released.